“No matter how hard I work or how many jobs I have, I can never seem to break through.”
– Bridging Forward Participant
What to Expect
You may be ready for Bridging Forward if you are:
Frustrated and overwhelmed about just “getting by” and want to learn about ways to get ahead.
- Ready and willing to make changes to move out of poverty.
Seeking increased access to resources, including financial resources.
- Underemployed, or you are able and willing to work and/or might benefit from job training.
- Willing to help others by sharing your talents and gifts, experience and wisdom.
- Not in crisis, not facing an active domestic abuse situation and not actively abusing alcohol or drugs (or have been in recovery for at least 6 months).
- Meet regularly with a Prosperity Coach
- Set financial goals and make progress on their plan to earn more income.
- Leverage available community resources to help them achieve their plan.
- Build encouraging relationships with other participants and volunteers.
- Use their knowledge and skills as problem solvers.
- Share their strengths and give back to their community.
Call 402-461-8418 for more information and schedule a time to talk and complete an application.